Really great stuff, absolutely love the artwork. I do agree with severaleggs's earlier comments about a few spelling and hitbox issues but understand this demo is probably quite outdated now. Definitely looking forward to the full release of this one, looks like it has tons of potential.
Project Nostalgia: Two Worlds | One Soul
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hey Mister! Thank for your kind comment!
We're glad you enjoyed the demo!
We have improved the writing and gameplay a lot. The hitboxes has also been fixed. We have added a bunch of new stuff, including animations, cutscenes, puzzles and more. We;re also planning a console release. More details on that soon!
Thank you again!
Hello! I remember playing this game a long time ago, and it seems great! I just want to know if this project is still a prototype? Thanks
Hello, friends! How to contact Magna Studios by email?
I'll start off with some of the things I really loved!
- The plot is really interesting.
- What little voice acting there is is surprisingly good!
- The art is great I love it!
- Most of the puzzles were brain scratchers but not impossible to figure out.
Now here are some of the things I noticed in my playthrough, I understand this is still a work in progress
- There are some really obvious spelling errors, moreso later in the playthrough.
- I'm not sure if it's just me, but the hitboxes can be kind of weird and hard to click
- I was left feeling really clueless a lot of the time, and not in the good way, I resorted to using a walkthrough around 3 times (At the door in the rest room, the power box, and several places in the escape sequence)
Keep up the great work! I'm eager to see what you guys have in store for the full game.
Hey severaleggs! Thank you so much for trying out our demo! We're glad that you enjoyed it. As you know, this is an old demo and most of the issues has been fixed. We're preparing a new page update soon, which includes: New Screenshots, A new look of the game, several new arts and animations, and a new trailer :). Hope to see you around when we have the update.
Thank you again!