Hello, friends! How to contact Magna Studios by email?
Project Nostalgia: Two Worlds | One Soul
A downloadable game for Windows
In Nostalgia, you play as Alice, a child kidnapped and forced to take part in Project Nostalgia, a chain of experiments conducted to confirm the existence of an alternate universe. Other victims her age wanted nothing more than to escape. Alice, however, suffered from family abuse before her capture, and this science facility could in fact be a new home for her.
12 years later, the victims managed to flee from the facility. Some simply wanted to move on, while others thirsted for revenge. Meanwhile, their counterparts in the alternate universe were screaming to be let loose. Alice must pick a side, and she only prayed her decision would not anger her alter ego.
Two worlds, one soul: Just about every character in this adventure will have their alter egos to deal with. These counterparts may share the same soul, but there is no guarantee that they will get along.
Environment interaction: Players will investigate various locations throughout the game. Find, combine and use items to solve puzzles and survive in the tense world of Nostalgia.
Animated graphics: Our team is working hard to deliver animated graphics onto your screen. We hope you will like them!
Multiple endings: We want the story to incorporate plenty of twists, and the team has two alternate endings in mind so far.
Voice acting: Nostalgia will feature voice acting during key moments of the game.
This is a prototype
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
I'll start off with some of the things I really loved!
- The plot is really interesting.
- What little voice acting there is is surprisingly good!
- The art is great I love it!
- Most of the puzzles were brain scratchers but not impossible to figure out.
Now here are some of the things I noticed in my playthrough, I understand this is still a work in progress
- There are some really obvious spelling errors, moreso later in the playthrough.
- I'm not sure if it's just me, but the hitboxes can be kind of weird and hard to click
- I was left feeling really clueless a lot of the time, and not in the good way, I resorted to using a walkthrough around 3 times (At the door in the rest room, the power box, and several places in the escape sequence)
Keep up the great work! I'm eager to see what you guys have in store for the full game.
Hey severaleggs! Thank you so much for trying out our demo! We're glad that you enjoyed it. As you know, this is an old demo and most of the issues has been fixed. We're preparing a new page update soon, which includes: New Screenshots, A new look of the game, several new arts and animations, and a new trailer :). Hope to see you around when we have the update.
Thank you again!